The best answer to the question of how to build a retaining wall it to let Alternative Environments do it for you! Many Georgia properties need the addition of retaining walls, either to control erosion or create a useable outdoor space.
The masonry experts at Alternative Environments can build a retaining wall for your home or office landscape, in any of a variety of materials, including concrete, natural stacked stone, timber and modular block.
Our masonry services also include:
- Retaining wall repair and replacement
- Building retaining walls near and along water features
- Constructing retaining walls along driveways or parking areas
- Designing retaining walls with patios and walkway features
- Building retaining walls that include steps or stairways
In addition, taking advantage of our landscaping expertise means that a retaining wall from Alternative Environments will be designed to enhance your landscaping, either with the addition of flowers, shrubs, ground cover and bedding materials.
If your landscaping is washing away due to erosion, or your existing retaining wall is in poor shape, and you are wondering how to build retaining wall, give us a call. We would be happy to talk to you about how we can enhance your property with a beautiful, custom designed retaining wall.