The experts at Alternative Environments can help you fix any lawn issues. Utilizing our comprehensive weed control and fertilization programs, we can remedy your sickly yard. Nurturing it to a full and luscious health without you having to even lift a finger.
FROM YOUR SOFA
Lawn fertilization and weed control service are essential to creating a healthy, green lawn that is the envy of your neighborhood. Our lawn care experts at Alternative Environments will incorporate the perfect balance of specially formulated nutrients, slow-release grass fertilizers, and weed control elements. Developing grass that is resistant to disease, insects, and weeds. Let us create your customized seasonal maintenance program.
WEED FREE LAWN
WITHOUT THE SWEAT
No other lawn maintenance company will go to as great of lengths for your lawn as our experts. They will conduct a detailed examination of your property and make program recommendations that are specific to the unique needs of your lawn environment.
Lawn Weed Control & Fertilization Schedule
Our lawn treatments are customized for your lawn based mainly on the type of grass you have. Each treatment program consists of a combination of products that help promote the healthy growth of your grass while preventing unwanted vegetation.
Zoysia and Bermuda Grasses (7 treatments per year):
- 3 liquid applications consisting of combinations of fertilizer, pre-emergent, & post-emergent herbicides for weed control
- 4 granular applications (2 slow-release fertilizers, 1 root stimulant fertilizer, 1 lime)
Fescue Grasses (5 treatments per year):
- 3 liquid applications consisting of fertilizer, pre-emergent, & post-emergent weed control
- 2 granular applications (1 slow release fertilizer, 1 lime)
Centipede Grasses (6 treatments per year):
- 3 liquid applications consisting of combinations of fertilizer, pre-emergent, & post-emergent weed control
- 2 granular applications (1 slow release fertilizer, 1 root stimulant fertilizer)
- 1 fungicide treatment to aid in preventing winter fungus damage
Your lawn requires a minimum of 16 nutrients for optimal grass growth and development. The exact amount of each nutrient needed varies by species, cultivars, soil moisture content, and the time of year.
GREEN GRASS SIMPLIFIED
The lawn maintenance specialists at Alternative Environments have the knowledge and experience to determine the optimal nutrients to bolster your lawn and keep it beautiful all season long.
Our experts focus on the conditions that affect West Georgia, including Villa Rica, Douglasville, Lithia Springs, Carrollton, Bremen, Temple, Acworth, Dallas, Hiram, and Powder Springs.