Turf Spray Technician
Join our growing team! A reputable Villa Rica based landscaping company is seeking a professional and reputable Turf & Ornamental specialist serving West Atlanta’s residential and commercial clientele. Main responsibilities will focus on growing and maintaining homeowner or commercial landscape sites consisting of turf, ornamental tree and shrub care by performing the following duties plus other duties as needed. If you are a hard-working, dependable person that enjoys working outside, we want to hear from you!
- Perform lawn maintenance care activities
- Apply appropriate chemicals to lawn for fertilization and weed control.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment.
- Transport equipment via motor vehicle to and from job sites.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, using all avenues of lead generation (office leads, canvassing, personal network, etc.)
- Estimate job costs and provide equitable but profitable quotes to prospects and clients
- Experience and knowledge of lawn maintenance chemical applications and how to use maintenance equipment and tools
- Valid Pesticide Applicator license, Cat 24 or ability to pass the Department of Ag. test for chemical applicators
- Be able to identify turf, weeds and basic plant material
- Ability to maintain valid applicator license and best safety practices
- Ability to work regular physical labor outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to work long hours if needed during the busy seasons
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving background
- Valid DOT health card or ability to pass a DOT exam
- Ability to pass background check & pre-employment drug-screening
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- High school or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Employer matched savings plans
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Holiday pay