JOIN THE AELMI TEAM!
OUR MAINTENANCE DIVISION IS HIRING!
Maintenance Crew Member
Work as a team with crew members to complete landscape maintenance on commercial properties. Tasks include mowing, blowing, edging, trimming and blowing. Experience is desired, but skills can be coached up by management as long as applicant has a good worth ethic and willingness to learn.
Daily Tasks consist of but are not limited to
- Arrive to work on time
- Start preparing for the day – ice and water
- Check oil in mowers before pulling them off the truck, and after lunch
- Fill gas cans up with mix gas in the evening…. Not the morning
- Make sure ALL trash is off the bed of the truck everyday
- Inform supervisor of any broken equipment
- Be able to run all small equipment
- Be able to operate all mowers in a safe and efficient manner
- Know the layout of the properties
- Have a positive attitude
- Stand; walk; crouch; stoop; kneel; reach with hands and arms; talk; hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
- Endure extreme weather elements for extended periods of time (wind, rain, cold, heat and humidity)
Not required but desired
- Valid Ga driver license with good driving history